Sunday, June 28, 2009

Remember when...

In honor of our family gathering this week, here are some photos to laugh at...

Fortelling my future, I started early with the love of dirt.
When we used to be so innocent and cute. What happened?

Apparently, Jessie was shocked at the tactics being used to get her to smile. And I was not impressed. Nice hair to me and Mom.
The true look of the Dixon family.

Mom may have had an accident in her pants this day. What fun, at her expense. What's new?
Abe the Dog. You rock.

Our last family photo, a few years ago.
Time for a new one, we've had a few additions...
(sorry, I can't find any photos of Tracen other than his baby ones. Have you guys been gone that long?!)
(And I haven't seen Chase yet, so no photo there. I'm sure I'll get plenty this week)

Look forward to the fun times this week! Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!

3 comments:

jess dixon said...

ha ha Those pictures are awesome. I was such a cool kid!

dixonfamily said...

can't wait to see you too! travel safely.

The Lovells said...

I especially like how Kara's overall's only have one side done up.