Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas

So I'm a little behind in getting my Christmas photos from my camera to my computer, but I am doing them now. I have managed to get some pretty good pictures of my nieces and nephews over the last few years, but I have to say this one is my favorite to date.

This is Jefferson wearing his Harley Davidson bib that we gave to Kara and Jason when Jefferson was born. The face mixed with the HD makes this awesome. Look out Kara and Jason, Karl and I will have your kid on a motorcycle before you know it.

Despite how this picture looks, we did have a good time.

Karl's sister's daughter, Mykalee, working the camera.

Jessie wanted a reading light for Christmas, so Karl and I thought we'd have a little fun with it and got her the one on her head.

Ada doing some painting for her mom.

Jessie texting, this is a common sight. Mom's enjoying the pretzels.

2 comments:

dixonfamily said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pic of Jefferson!! He is so adorable and the bib is too fun! Sorry we missed it. Maybe next year we'll make it to Utah for Christmas. Hope you guys are doing well.

The Lovells said...

We will definitely have to get some better pictures this summer! Maybe I'll get lucky and my baby will take over the cute kid spot!