Little sad that they lost when they sooooo could have won, but the upside is that this little girl already loves b-ball. During the last 5 minutes of the game she was kicking like crazy. She understands the importance of UK.
DID MOM WATCH?!!!! No wonder they lost, they never win when Mom watches. I had an inkling of a thought that I should call and tell her to leave the room. Sheesh! :-)
Anyway, glad you are teaching your children right.
3 comments:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!
I am so incredibly pumped. I would have been so jealous of a Houston trip. Someday I'll make a Cats March Madness game. Someday.
Little sad that they lost when they sooooo could have won, but the upside is that this little girl already loves b-ball. During the last 5 minutes of the game she was kicking like crazy. She understands the importance of UK.
DID MOM WATCH?!!!! No wonder they lost, they never win when Mom watches. I had an inkling of a thought that I should call and tell her to leave the room. Sheesh! :-)
Anyway, glad you are teaching your children right.
Post a Comment