Saturday, March 19, 2011

Gotta wonder....

It's nice to know you can spend 6 years with someone, and it doesn't even take them 6 months to get over you. I hope she knows what she's getting into. And I wish I hadn't wasted my time.


On a positive note, GO CATS!!!!! If the women's team gets through to the Sweet 16, they'll play in Spokane. And it would be against Stanford. Oh, I'll be torn. I'm contemplating driving the 5 hours to see it. I need a vacation anyway.

6 comments:

The Lovells said...

Really? Wow. Lame. And you know if you need a vacy, it's warm here and we have spring training right now! Lots of love sister!!

Jeff Dixon said...

Sheesh. How crappy. Just know we love ya and think you deserve an awesome companion that will cherish you for who you are - A super cool, sports loving, motorcycle riding, funny woman whom we love so much! Stay strong sister and we can't wait to see hopefully this summer. GO UK! (Both men's and women's) and GO BYU! You gotta at least respect the Jimmer (that goes for you too Beth)

jess dixon said...

Oh man. What a ___________!

I propose that you come party hard with me for a good amount of time in the summer. None of this coming for a week stuff and then getting sick. :)

Anonymous said...

What a creepy thing to say.

The Mostess said...

California always calls.... :0

Terrific Thomas' said...

Love You Kelli!!