So, last weekend I made my way to Utah for Cy's wedding. I also got to say hi to the fam. It was quite the eventful trip, including some trickery on some very slow and unsuspecting parents. As Beth and Jessie have already posted some of their photos, I will share a few myself. I do have to say, though, that the pic Beth has on her site of me, Jessie, and Ada makes us look like the insane clown possie. Here's some evidence of the exictement we endured: I don't have any words for this one.
Then Kara shared her true side.
Jefferson playing with Nana, and lovin' it.
All in all a good trip. When I can figure out how to get a video from my phone to my computer, I'll post a video of Ada singing in Target, for all across the store to hear. It was quite the show.
1 comment:
Very creative. That's kind of how I imagined you and Karl's wedding was, he he. Though, I can't quite make out what's going on on the groom's cake...
Post a Comment