I didn't take the time to find many pics, so we're skipping to a few years ago. Mom loved this activity, as you can see on her face. Pure horror! We started early in the torture of the poor woman. Beth and KB are enjoying this a little too much....
Saturday, May 7, 2011
Happy Mother's Day!!
I'm a little behind in this, but I have an excuse. Old age. I forgot to send even a card, then around Thursday realized I had sent nothing for Mother's Day. So here's my gift, a VERY short pictoral of Mom through the years. To build the suspense towards the inevitable embarrasment, I started with the most recent and went backwards. First, lovin' her grandkids:
Hangin with the family last summer:
I didn't take the time to find many pics, so we're skipping to a few years ago. Mom loved this activity, as you can see on her face. Pure horror! We started early in the torture of the poor woman. Beth and KB are enjoying this a little too much....
I didn't take the time to find many pics, so we're skipping to a few years ago. Mom loved this activity, as you can see on her face. Pure horror! We started early in the torture of the poor woman. Beth and KB are enjoying this a little too much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Thanks! You are too sweet! What would I do without my kids to keep me humble.
Nice job trying to make up for your tardy Mother's Day gift giving.
Love the hair! :)
Did she get bounced off? Also, was Mom a gogo dancer back in the day by the way? Happy Mother's Day mom!
Jeff
Post a Comment