We are here! And as proof of my ignorance on how to use a computer and the internet, I had typed up my first post, and then managed to lose it before posting. Go figure. I'm a mere 33 years of age, I shouldn't be this stupid in how to do this stuff. Technology has left me behind. We only recently upgraded our cell phones to ones that do more than answer and make phone calls. And we haven't even come close to figuring out all the bells and whistles that come with said cell phones. It could have a rotary dialer for all I care (Jessie, ask mom to explain the rotary dialer. It went the way of the 8-track. Which reminds me of the Neil Diamond "We're Coming to America" 8-track I used to listen to at Marla's. But I digress...). So we have created this blog to join the techy world.
When deciding on a title for our blog, I consulted with my wonderful husband. I figure I will be the one managing this thing, but it's about us, so I'll get his input. We tossed around many ideas, including "We're not white trash", but Karl said people would think that would mean we are white trash, and that's not cool. He's from Maine, I'm from Kentucky. It fits. So we settled on Marriage is Bliss. Because that made us both laugh. Knowing our marriage, and how the two of us operate, that title doesn't quite fit. In the three and a half years we have been married, we've learned more about each other, and ourselves, then we could have ever imagined. We haven't had any kids yet, though each of us think the other is a kid. Until that happens, we'll keep working, playing, and loving life in the Pacific Northwest.
5 comments:
Nice to see you in the blogosphere Kelli! You can link our page to your blog - crazydixons.blogspot.com. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!
YEAH!! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! It's such a fun way to stay in touch. You can check ours out anytime at www.gregandtammyadams.blogspot.com and Rachel has a link on ours you can look at. :) Hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!
Don't worry, you are still technologically ahead of Kara!
Yay! Partaaaaaayyyyyy! That rhymes.
Yay...one more blog to read!
Post a Comment